Connection Newsletter December 2020
DECEMBER 2 , 2020 BOARD MEETING
Approval to support professional development opportunities for District and IU staff:
- Approval to contract with GlowTouch, LLC to purchase STEM Wizard software. The purpose of this platform is to aide in the registration and implementation of the Delaware County Science and Engineering Fair to support a completely
Approval to support districts, communities and students' specific learning needs:
- Approval to contract with Acadience Data Management (ADM) for 700 licenses to manage student benchmark and progress monitoring data.
- Approval to purchase from Committee for Children for Second Step Early Learning and Social Emotional Learning classroom kits for DCIU Early Intervention.
- Approval to purchase of HON furniture and equipment from Tanner School and Office Furniture to create an eleven (11) station Teletherapy room at the Marple Education Center.
- Approval to purchase of eight (8) Viewsonic smartboards from CDWG for the County Alternative School (TCA).
- Approval for the purchase of 23 all-in-one Dell computers and hardware from CDWG for the Teletherapy program.
Approval to enhance student learning and work experience and support future educators:
- Permission to continue the Articulation Agreement with The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College for students to receive up to 6.5 college credits.
Approval of other grants, contracts, appointments and services:
- Approval to contract with Visual Sound to install audio-visual components in the Board Room and Conference space at Morton.
THE NEXT DCIU BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING IS JANUARY 6, 2021, 6:45 PM, AT DCIU, MORTON.