Head Start Family Service Workers
DCIU Family Service Workers provide support to the Head Start program with specific responsibilities for enlisting parental involvement in students’ educational programs; working with parents in identifying and achieving goals; accessing support services; creating training programs; and facilitating positive parent, school and student relationships.
- A credential or certification in social work, human services, family services, counseling or a related field
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work with computers
- Able to function independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Job related experience is required.
View the PDF Flyer for More