Courses, Trainings, and Workshops
Our professional learning options can be delivered in a variety of formats and span multiple curricular areas, instructional strategies, and educational initiatives. To browse all of our current offerings, click here to access our My Learning Plan professional learning catalog.
Curriculum and Instruction Initiatives
- Teacher and Principal and Non-Teaching Professionals Effectiveness
- Danielson’s Framework for Teaching
- Student Learning Objectives
- Framework for Leadership
- PVAAS – Overall and Teacher Specific Reporting
- School Performance Profile
To learn more about our curriculum initiative options, contact Cyndy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comprehensive Planning
- School Improvement Planning
- Curriculum Mapping
- Classroom Diagnostic Tests (CDTs)
- PDE SAS
- PA Core/ Common Core Standards
- New Teacher Induction – program creation
- Assessment Literacy
- Literacy Design Collaborative & Math Design Collaborative
- Text Dependent Analysis
- Hybrid Learning Institute – Blended Learning Implementations
Professional Learning for Teachers of Students with Special Needs
Learn more about professional learning surrounding special education initiative areas.
- Assistive Technology
- Least restrictive environment
- Multi-tier systems of support (MTSS / RTII)
- Positive behavior support
- Project MAX
- Transition services
Instructional TechnologyLearn more about instructional technology options.
Non-Public Schools Professional LearningTo learn more about professional learning opportunities for teachers and administrators in non-public schools, contact Barb Grimste at email@example.com.