Teacher Resource Center
All Delaware County teachers are invited to use the Center’s resources to create materials for their classes.
- Develop exciting classroom activities using curriculum-related software, the Internet and other resources.
- Discover the available Digital Media Library and how you can use these materials to enhance learning.
- Gain hands-on experience on using the latest technologies.
- Produce tests, worksheets, posters, multimedia presentations, buttons and other materials to capture student interest in learning.
- Book Binding Machine
- Button Maker – create colorful 3-inch buttons
- Ellison Machines and DIe – stop by the TRC to see our wide selection
- Poster Printers
Features of the Teacher Resource Center include
- Easy creation of color posters for classrooms
- Very inexpensive – approximately $2.00 a foot
- You can email your materials and pick them up at your convenience
Teacher Resource Center Hours
Summer Hours: CLOSED MONDAYS, Tuesday through Friday 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please note that the TRC will be closed August 12 – 16, 2019
ContactSusan Haagen at 610-938-9000 ext. 2090 | email@example.com