Curriculum Consultation ServicesThe office of Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment supports district development of instructional programs using research-based programs of merit focusing on best practices. Links to technology application and staff development are sought and recommended. General curriculum evaluation assistance is available for county school districts, with detailed curriculum audit services on a fee-for-service basis.
Curriculum Evaluation WebsitesThe following are links to evaluations of math, reading, and other programs.
- Math: http://dciumathstandards.wikispaces.com/
- Reading: Oregon Reading First Center
Florida Center for Reading Research (FCRR)
- Various Curricular Topics: What Works Clearinghouse
- Professional Development: Text-Dependent Analysis: Questioning for Comprehension – 12/15/2014
- Science: DCTS/DCIU Science Kit Refurbishment
- Standards: PA Department of Education (PDE) State Standards
DCIU Teachers' Directory