DCIU is conducting a Search on behalf of the Chester Upland School District for the next Superintendent of Schools.Are You Our Future Leader?
Do You Possess The Following Qualities?
- Committed to a positive educational and learning experience for all children and staff.
- Committed to the interests of all stakeholders in the community of parents, students and staff.
- Strong foundation in systems approach to operations, curriculum, instruction and assessment, educational best practices, and creating climates of respect and safe schools.
- Understanding of needs of turnaround districts.
- Knowledge of school finance, business management, school law, and human resources.
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superintendent PA Letter of Eligibility Certification or out of state -- Eligible for PA Letter
- Prior experience as a Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent in a diverse community.
- Doctorate in Education preferred.
Chester-Upland Superintendent – Application Deadline: May 26, 2017Compensation: Salary and benefits are competitive and negotiable.For additional information: Dr. Maria Edelberg, Executive Director at 610-938-9000 ext. 2056 or firstname.lastname@example.org.To learn more about the Chester Upland School District: www.ChesterUplandsd.org
- May 2017 Update – An overview of the CUSD Recruitment Plan results.
- April 2017 Update – An overview of the CUSD Recruitment Plan results.
- CUSD Focus Group Report – A summary of information attained through focus groups held from April 25 through May 4.
- CUSD Superintendent Leadership Profile – Data gathered from the Leadership Profile Survey and the Focus Groups were used to put together a Leadership Profile for the new Superintendent.
- View the CUSD Superintendent Leadership Qualities Survey Overview