The Glen Mills Schools Alternative Education Program is an academic day program operated on the campus of the Glen Mills Schools. It is designed to provide a different kind of educational experience for students who have had significant educational and behavioral difficulties in previous school placements. Our purpose is to change inappropriate behavior and to develop the life skills and competencies necessary to help sustain this change.
The program is committed to helping students gain respect for themselves and others, develop an awareness of their own potential, and form a more positive outlook for their future.
- Accrue HS credits, Grade Promotion and HS Diploma
- GED Preparation and GED Exam
- College Placement
- ACT/SAT Preparation and ACT/SAT Exam
- ASVAB Testing
- MOS/IC3 Certification
- Job Prep and Work Skills Curriculum and Resume Writing
- Money Management Skills, Life Skills, Communication Skills and Behavior Management Skills
- Drug and Alcohol Classes
- Leadership Skills and Student Government
Students will receive a high school academic education in a structured behavior management program, including a peer managed integration system. The program goal is to help each student develop the skills necessary to reach his full potential and foster success in a supportive and structured environment where learning can optimally take place.
P. O. Box 5001, Concordville, PA 19330