Print Services Center
Did you know that DCIU provides professional duplicating services for color and black and white jobs? The print shop brings you quality, high-speed, black and white copying at exceptional prices. Our color copying capability rivals four-color offset printing at a price that makes smaller color runs affordable. Deliver projects to the Print Shop located in the DCIU Morton Education Service Center from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. or send your files electronically. Completed work can be delivered to your location, where available, via the DCIU’s courier service.
For Delaware County school districts and non-profits we can provide the following:
- Brochures, Flyers, Business Cards and Stationery
- Classroom handouts, manipulatives and other teaching aids
- Class projects (such as literary magazines and yearbooks)
- NCR Forms: 2-part, 3-part, and 4-part
- Booklets (tape, GBC comb, and more)
- Large output posters and lamination
- Design Services – Have an idea for a classroom project? Wondering if you can afford a four-color brochure? DCIU also offers design services to help you improve your printing projects. We’ll help you put it together within your budget.
Submit Job RequestsRequests can be via email using the digital job request form. Download the form below to your hard drive and edit before submitting.
Johna Renzi, Graphic Specialist
610-938-9000 ext. 2107 | email@example.com
Teacher Resource Center (TRC)
The TRC is no longer in operation, but services are still being provided through the DCIU Print Shop, including posters, lamination and diecuts.
To place an order, please use the digital order form or contact the Print Shop directly.
Posters & Lamination
Posters are available in 2 size formats. Lamination is recommended.
- 17x24: $4
$5.50 with lamination
- 22x30: $5
- Lamination only services are $0.75 per foot
- 17x24: $4