Print Services Center
Did you know that DCIU provides professional duplicating services for color and black and white jobs? The print shop brings you quality, high-speed, black and white copying at exceptional prices. Our color copying capability rivals four-color offset printing at a price that makes smaller color runs affordable.Deliver projects to the Print Shop located in the DCIU Morton Education Service Center from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. or send your files electronically. Completed work can be delivered to your location, where available, via the DCIU’s courier service.
For Delaware County school districts and non-profit organizations we can print and design the following:
- Brochures and Flyers
- Business Cards and Stationery
- Classroom handouts, manipulatives and other teaching aids
- Class projects (such as literary magazines and yearbooks)
- NCR – 2-part, 3-part, and 4-part
- School Calendars
- Booklets (tape, GBC comb, ring binding, and more)
Have an idea for a classroom project? Wondering if you can afford a four-color brochure? DCIU also offers design services to help you improve your printing projects. We’ll help you put it together within your budget.
All Delaware County teachers, students, and parents are invited to use the Center’s resources to create materials. The center offers various large-format poster and lamination capabilities as well as additional classroom resources including die cuts, button makers, binding and more.
- Develop classroom activities using curriculum-related software, the Internet and other resources
- Discover the available Digital Media Library and how you can use these materials to enhance learning
- Gain hands-on experience on using the latest technologies
- Produce tests, worksheets, posters, multimedia presentations, buttons and other materials to capture student interest in learning