Business Services & Joint Purchasing
Thomas C. Brown, Chief Financial and Operations Officer | email@example.com
Managing money and finding cost savings for districts.
The DCIU provides approximately $120 million in programs and services to serve Delaware County students and member districts and provides cost effective services that demonstrate a substantial return on investment.
- Financial management services for DCIU and DCTS Programs
- Oversees Information Technology and Facilities Operations
- Financial Management Services for the Delaware County Vo-Tech Authority
- Coordination services for joint purchasing, business managers, and healthcare programs
- Financial Management Services for the Delaware County Public Schools (DCPS) Healthcare Trust
Board of Directors
Delco Joint Purchasing
Delaware County Public Schools Healthcare Trust
Delaware County Vo-Tech Authority Board Meetings
Legislative and Community Services
Office of the Executive Director