Delaware County Vocational-Technical School Authority (DCVTSA)
The Authority was incorporated in 1966 under the Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Act of 1945. All 15 DCIU member districts are members. The purpose of the DCVTSA is to construct, equip, and maintain the three area vocational-technical schools (CTE), together with appurtenant facilities, for the use by the Delaware County Technical School Board and the member districts.
The board consist of seven members who meet throughout the year.
- Mr. John F.X. Reilly, Chairman
- Mr. Edward J. Cardow, Vice Chairman
- Mr. A. Lewis Boughner, Secretary
- Mr. Thomas Brown
- Mr. Russ Bilotta
- Mr. Ed Harris
- Ms. Tracey Karwoski
- Dr. Maria Edelberg, Executive Director, DCIU
- Mr. Edward Norris, Chief Financial & Operations Officer
- Dr. Stephen Butz, Director, DCTS
- Mr. Brian Subers, Esquire, Solicitor
Meetings will be held in the Board Room of the DCIU Education Service Center, 200 Yale Avenue, Morton, Pennsylvania, unless noted otherwise. Notices of any meetings or any changes in meetings will be announced.