Forms for Parents
Things to Bring to the Appointment
Please check your email for a confirmation of your application submission. Your application will be forwarded to the appropriate staff and you will hear from us shortly to set an appointment to bring required documents. To further prepare for your appointment, please gather the following documents. These documents will be required to complete your registration. Without the following, your registration will be considered incomplete.
The required documents are:
- Birth certificates for all children in the house
- Proof of income. (If paid bi-weekly, you need to bring two (2) consecutive paystubs. If paid weekly, you need to bring four (4) consecutive paystubs. You can also bring your W-2, 1040 or 1090 from the previous year. If you receive public assistance, child support, SSI or are applying for a foster child, please bring the print-out indicating the amount you receive monthly).
- Physical – must be current within one year.
- Up-to-date immunization records (shot records).
- Dental – must be current within six months.
- Health Insurance card.
- Allergy forms (If your child has any allergies, please make sure to bring completed allergy forms to your appointment).
- Picture ID for all adults in the house.
- Recent utility bill.
- WIC ID (If you are receiving WIC services).
Again, we look forward to working with your family! Thank you for partnering with us!