Information Technology and Systems Overview
The Intermediate Unit is responsible for developing and directing Information Technology and systems county wide to public and nonpublic schools to increase effectiveness and reduce cost for the ultimate benefit of all educational programs.
- Provides fiber optic network administration
- Network design
- Equipment repair
- Website maintenance
- Help Desk services.
- Computer, office/classroom equipment and audio visual equipment repairs are available on site.
- Pick-up and delivery services are available for items that require further repair.
- Supports a web-based help desk (School Dude) that provides assistance to the IU and district staff.
- Consultation, design and installation services by CNA/CNE technicians are available upon request.
Child Accounting Services
- Manage Child Service databases for multiple schools/departments
- Develop Applications
- Manage State reporting requirements for county special needs students
Contact Information - 610-938-9000
Help Desk Support
External phone number: 610-938-9393
Internal phone number: 3393