Business Services & Joint Purchasing
Managing money and finding cost savings for districts.
The DCIU provides approximately $120 million in programs and services to serve Delaware County students and member districts and provides cost effective services that demonstrate a substantial return on investment.
- Financial management services for DCIU and DCTS Programs
- Oversees Information Technology and Facilities Operations
- Financial Management Services for the Delaware County Vo-Tech Authority
- Coordination services for joint purchasing, business managers, and healthcare programs
- Financial Management Services for the Delaware County Public Schools (DCPS) Healthcare Trust
Board of Directors
Delco Joint Purchasing